Tag Game
Oct 23, 2011 | 4 comments
In the name of Allah, The Most Beneficent and Merciful

Wahh, first time main game ni \Jakun/ Anyway, thank you so much Munirah & Sis Nisha for tagging me.

Rules :
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things about me :
- I'm the shortest girl in the class.
- I wanna be a gynecologist doctor.
- I enjoy blogging very very much !
- I'm a childish and cheerful girl.
- I'm a school prefect.
- I love singing.
- I'll join the teen members next year.
- I'm studying at SRIP since 6 y/o.
- I have a twin in my sibling (same date, different year).
- I'll change to Ultragirl when boys disturb me.
- I'm proud to be born in a Muslim family.

Answers to Munirah's questions
1. Do you love your family?
- Yes, of course.

2. Do you like my blog?
- Sure.

3. What do you think about my blog?
- Nice, tidy and simple.

4. Are you a k-poppers lovers?
- Nope. But I just interested in SuJu and SNSD.

5. Do you have a boyfie?
- No and I don't want to.

6. Twitter or Facebook?
- Facebook (I don't have Twitter account)

7. What's your full name?
- Amirah Zahidah binti Roslan.

8. Do you think me is friendly?
- Yeah, I know it from my ex-classmates who had moved to your school.

9. What your fav blog?
- Sys Nazihah, Sys Lettha, Sys Una and Athirah.

10. Do you like Domo or Angry Birds?
- Angry Birds ! xD

11. Do you like to play this tagging game?
- Maybe.

Answers to Sis Nisha's questions :
1. Do you have enemy?
- Nope.

2. Can you describe a little about you?
- I'm not small, I'm just fun-sized. I am a cheerful girl and love to laugh loudly. But I can be a grumpy girl when I am in a bad mood. #Copypaste from my profile.

3. Teddy bear or PS3?
- Teddy bear <3

4. Do you love pet?
- Yup.

5. What the expensive thing you have buy?
- Xperia Mini Pro. #Lot of thanks to Abi, Ummi, Along & Angah.

6. What is your nickname?
- Amirah.

7. How many hours when you're online?
- Weekdays : Morning till evening and continue at the night xP
- School days : Night only about 2 hours.

8. What the sweet moment you have?
- Study, playing & snapping with friends at the hostel.
- The end of UPSR.

9. Do you think my blog is ugly? *honestly*
- No. It's really simple, tidy, nice & cool.

10. Can you like my fanpage? Here
- I've like it already.

11. Magazine or novel?
- Novel of course.

Questions from me :
- Where do you wish to go?
- Do you like horror movie?
- What is your handphone's brand?
- What is your height and weight?
- Who is your inspiration in designing your blog?
- Touch screen or keypad handphone? Why?
- What will you do before you go to bed?
- What kind of gift do you want on your birthday?
- What is the first thing you do when you open Facebook?
- What time do you go to school?
- What is your date of birth?

I've tagged :
- Syarifah Anisah
- Ely Narisha
- Nur Nabilah
- Sarah Raihanah
- NeeSha
- Sarah Izzati
- Zetty Ilham
- Syafiah Aina
- Izza Irdina
- Shahira Rusni
- Sarah Rahim


NEW
OLD