Selamat Berkenalan !
Nov 24, 2009 | 0 comments
The Girl Behind The Scene


★ Here I am ;

• I am a muslim and born in a muslim family and wanna be a good muslim.
• I am malay and live in Malaysia so then I am a Malaysian.
• I have a Johorean and Terengganu-ian blood.
• I ain't small, I'm just fun-sized -Nazihah Anuar

★ Likes ;

• I love fruits especially rambutan. I eat durian but I don't really love it.
• I like listening to nasheeds.
• My favourite colour is green, pink and purple.
• My favourite dishes? Yeah, it must be Ikan Patin Kuah Tempoyak.
• My favourite drinks is chrysanthemum and grass jelly drink.

★ Bloggie ;

• Created since 24 November 2009, five days after celebrating my 10th birthday.
• Created by Ummi because I was interested in blogging when I saw she's updating her blog sometimes.
• Named as Sesuci Kejora. Kejora is one of the big stars, created by Abi as he wanted me to grow up to do good deeds like the stars brightening the whole world.

Inspiration ; Sis Putri Nurnasuha

Labels:


NEW
OLD