Type of Cursor
Dec 8, 2011 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum

HiwHiw, see my new template? Yes, it's exactly like Hanan's template! //But for sure her template is super double triple more awesome & gorgeous than me. I've used her tuto and this is the result. Actually I'm over-excited because Hanan replied my message (request) yesterday. Okay fine, I know that I'm over-jakun. She's kind and cute and I feel like wanna punch her chubby cheek right now ♥

Kita kembali kepada bahasa ibunda kita, okey. Nampak tak perubahan bila korang hover kat link, blockquote dan itu dan ini? Semua code cursor dibawah credits kepada w3schools.

cursor:auto;
atau
cursor:default;

cursor:pointer;

cursor:crosshair;

cursor:help;

cursor:progress;

cursor:wait;

cursor:text;

cursor:vertical-text;

cursor:move;

cursor:e-rezise;

cursor:n-rezise;

cursor:ne-resize;

cursor:nw-resize;

Labels:


NEW
OLD