The Unseen Blessings
Jul 26, 2020 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum

It was almost the end of my quarantine life as I'm going to resume my semester very soon. A day I've been waiting for, yet also a day I've been dreading to come. Well, who doesn't love staying at home?

Thinking back on 18th of March (1st day of MCO), it amused me how I went on flight to be back home bringing only ONE notebook. Sometimes I wish my current self could tell her that that was the last time she'll ever set foot on her campus in 5 months and to bring back A LUGGAGE OF BOOKS. Haha. If you are wondering what was the one book that seems so significant I had to brought along during those emergency times- it was my Pharmacology notes that I am so "determined" to do at home, ironically was remain untouched to date. Relatable much? Hahahaha.

Is there anyone ever expected from the start that the whole quarantine is going to be this long? I mean.. It's not like every year we got a pandemic disease going on. I am still amazed on how I managed to live with 3/4 of my belongings were left behind at the campus.

So these past few months have been such a bittersweet moments I wish I had taken a record of every single day. I learned a lot of things, the main one was to get my hands on business. You know what they say, Sometimes you've just got to take a chance and dive in ! ;) It's not an official business like my own brand or so, but I started off with selling on Carousell. I still remember how I shrieked in excitement at the notification of my FIRST customer, only to realize it was just a message from a scammer; giving out his number to proceed the deal on WhatsApp. Smh.

During those times I'd spent on selling, promoting and all, one day I came across a post on Facebook that has opened my mind and made me realized all the blessings I couldn't see before.

Credit to Akak Thaqifah Hussain for this post

Honestly, it was all the little thing that counts :') And I am beyond grateful to those supporting me in whichever way there is.

Also, I would like to give a shout-out to this girl that reached me out and sending me an email to let me know that she's looking forward for my future posts on this blog. Girl, you have no idea how you made my day. I am sorry I made my blog private a few years back. But hey, I decided to open it up to the world again! xD


This also shows how a random act of kindness could still gives an impact on a person's life, no matter how small of a contribution you think it is. Adding to the fact that we are now living in a world with widespread, interconnected digital technology, you could even give a smile to someone you have never even met in real life. Ain't it really nice?

For Muslims, we have the privilege of getting rewarded just by making du'a to others. It's not only limited to those around us like family and friends! You see an old man walking down the street, you could pray for his health. You see a child running in the park, you could pray for him to be a good person in the future. Anything that comes to your mind, make a du'a for it. Remember that every little thing matters. They may not know it, but Allah knows :)

"Sesiapa yang mengerjakan kebaikan walau sebesar zarah, nescaya dia akan melihat (balasan)nya. Dan sesiapa yang mengerjakan kejahatan walau sebesar zarah, nescaya dia kan melihat (balasan)nya pula".
"So whoever does an atom's weight of good, he will see it (the reward). And whoever does an atom's weight of evil, he will see it (the punishment)."
- (Surah al-Zalzalah 99 : 7-8)

NEW
OLD