Hello Blogskin
Oct 28, 2011 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum

I've done changing dress for my bloggie! And now she's doesn't wearing Denim shirt anymore. I bought this blogskin shirt from Athirah. She's selling so many awesome blogskin! Can you stop being ridiculous please? Okey fine.

Some review :

Header - Sesuci Kejora font is same as before, Simple Ronde. The description, #Let the light shine on me is inspired by the lyrics of This Is Me by Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas.

Background - I found this background from Uncle Google. /Dare to steal it from me?\ The shining star looks like the header description ;)

Navigations - The code is from Sis Jaja's blogskin freebies. I've ask her permission to use it, okay.

And for the others, just click Credits navigation above. Till then, bye :)

Labels:


NEW
OLD