Appreciation Post for FHS
Apr 24, 2018 | 1 comments
Assalamualaikum

Tuesday, 24th of April 2018 marked the first day I am back since my last post on Feb 1st 2014 hahahaha can't believe I am typing a new entry right now! Yeah I know these days people don't usually prefer blogging anymore as a way to spend their leisure time. But well, I guess it's better than scrolling WhatsApp up and down all over again 'cs I should learn to accept the fact that there's no new messages for me :')

Okay actually this is just a quick post I want to dedicate special for FHS (oh wait it sounds like FSH as in Follicle-Stimulating Hormone HAHAHA). She's one of my closest friend in college and a few days ago, she had created her own blog. So I felt like "why not just tell her that I have a blog too?" Actually after a few incidents in secondary school, I became ashamed to tell my friends that I own a blog. That is why I preferred to keep it to myself, and set the blog private for 4 years hehe.

Last night I gave her the link to my blog, with a warning : Do not make fun of me. But you know what? As soon as she opened the link and read a few words, she came back to WhatsApp just to ask for my permission to laugh. This girl really know how to make herself a real pain in the butt, yet still a real heal in the heart (okay I don't even know where is that coming from hahaha).

So basically because she wanted to see my blog, I ended up editing my blog again (and just now Ummi had also encouraged me to write about some stuffs in here but.. We'll see about that 'cs I haven't polished my writing skills for so long huhu)

NEW
OLD